Vet’s Own Plan – Dog Arthritis Pain Relief does not have to be expensive or dangerous!
How a washed up old labrador riddled with painful arthritis (that even the vets had given up on)…breaks all the rules and returns to the park with a simple combination of everyday supplements.
No single product can treat your dog’s arthritis…but combine some together and the magic happens (yes I am a vet… no I am not crazy)
If your dog has arthritis, you want to do the best you can, right? You want to give your dog the best chance of a happy and pain free life. A life that is all about park time, swims and fun!
And do you want to heal your dog safely and as naturally as possible?
Let me tell you the story of a washed up old labrador that even the vets (OK, the vet was me) had given up on. Boris had nasty hip dysplasia. He also had elbow dysplasia and was overweight due to the lack of exercise. His owners could not lift him, he was in real pain and was very immobile. He was washed up.
I had put Boris on many drugs. In fact, I thought I had run out of options. After all, we had tried different types of anti-inflammatories, a course of Cartophen (similar to Adequan) and followed up with some glucosamine. That was all we could do, right?
Wrong. Very wrong.
Boris and his people gave me a lesson in what is called multi-modal therapy, or the use of a number of medicines and supplements together. Multi-modal therapy uses (usually) lower doses of more than one or two supplements and medicines which, when combined, improves effectiveness and reduces side effects.
Back to Boris…..nothing was really helping poor Boris and his owners were considering euthanasia. In desperation they searched online and ploughed through the amazing amounts of information on dog arthritis treatments. Through all the online puffery, misinformation and outright lies, and after many hours of searching, they came up with a solution that was very simple and VERY effective.
Boris improved immensely on a very simple supplement plan. He was the king of the park again and his Mom was ecstatic to get back to their walks, which were so healthy for both of them. Here is what a very grateful owner had to say:
“…our dog (a lab of 27 kg) is doing absolutely great thanks to your help!…Rimadyl has been tapered from 2x 50 mg per day to 2x 12.5 mg per day and I’m about to quit it as he seems to be perfectly normal even after a play in the park…”
Margreet, The Netherlands
How to give your dog a fresh start in life without pain
My name is Dr. Christopher Durin. I am a veterinarian in Sydney, Australia. Stories about dogs like Boris grabbed my interest in the use of supplements alongside (or sometimes in place of) normal veterinary medicines.
I spent many months researching this fascinating area, both online and at my practice. I became the go to guy for dog arthritis online. Here are some of the facts that became obvious to me over the months…
- Arthritis is way more complicated than most people think. There is a LOT going on in these joints.
- This means it is impossible to treat arthritis with just one supplement or medicine. You just can’t do it any more than you can ask someone to build a house with just a hammer.
- Dogs instinctively hide pain and do it amazingly well, which means it is easy for us to miss the symptoms.
The only thing I am really aiming for is a pain free quality of life for your dog.
Within these very wide goal posts I will do whatever works safely and effectively. This always requires multiple medicines / supplements and always requires a plan.
Introducing Modern Dog Arthritis Treatment….multimodal treatment into practice…lots of treatment choices…evidence based and well researched
The plan is my book ‘Modern Dog Arthritis Treatment’. This book is the inside information of my own veterinary arthritis plan. It has been translated from Science speak into English, but leaves plenty of the science there for those who want it.
I use this plan every day on my doggy patients (and on myself!)
Modern Dog Arthritis Treatment brings together readily available supplements and medicines, but in a combination that makes it the safest and most effective treatment available today. It is flexible, evidence based and if you are not happy with the results I will work through your dog’s arthritis problems with you personally.
Here is what Jean had to say…
“I have downloaded and read your book, and I am absolutely thrilled with it. I will re-read again and again. For me, understanding medical terms, etc. is very, very hard, but your book is written in a manner this makes it less difficult. You have done a remarkable job.”
Jean, South Carolina – who organized the class action against Rimadyl and Pfizer way back in 1999.
Follow my steps and the plan will quickly relieve pain and dramatically improve the quality of life of your dog. Some of the things you will learn include:
- How to attack the pain of arthritis in more ways than you thought possible. (And finally get your dog bouncing like a puppy again).
- Quality of life improvements that go far beyond sore joints. (This plan is an overall health kick that will leave your dog feeling great).
- How to identify arthritis and the causes of arthritis early in life. Arthritis can be a preventable disease, which means a happier and more enjoyable life.
- How to tell if your dog is in pain…even when he is trying to hide it. That way you know when to start treatment and how well your treatment is working.
- How to grade arthritis so you know exactly how bad your dog has the disease. This means you can target your treatments just right. No overdoing the fancy and expensive meds, no underdoing it and having your dog sore.
- Learn the power of citrus fruits, avocados, other fruit extracts, vitamins, fatty acids, and more.
- How to choke the blood supply of cells that cause arthritis, leading to less painful inflammation within the joint.
- How to stop cartilage cells from killing themselves (a process called apoptosis). More cartilage cells means less arthritis and less pain.
- How to block inflammation the natural way, which means less (or no) prescription meds and less money spent on these fancy drugs.
- How to buy these drugs at low prices, saving you money and making sure you get exactly the right medicines for your dog.
I have no doubt this book will help you and make your dog comfortable with its arthritis. I also want you to be comfortable with your decision to buy this book and to implement it.
Buying stuff online always seems a bit risky – you don’t have that control or comfort of knowing me face to face. Soon we will seem like old buddies. But until then here is why you are not risking anything at all:
- If you buy my book and are not getting real improvements, email or Skype me and we will work through it. I want your dog better and will give you my time to make sure this is the case.
- If you are still not happy with my plan I insist that I return your money anytime within the first year. No questions asked. We will part as friends.
- I use Paypal – the most trusted and safest payment option on the internet. Getting refunds (if you need them) is simple and easy through Paypal.
Here is what another very happy client had to say…
“Chris, I wanted to tell you that I enjoyed reading your e-book. Well worth the money. In fact just the info on the 4 stages of dog arthritis was worth the money.
After reading the book I was able to determine that my Lab’s arthritis was not as severe as I first thought. I figure he is at stage one and that a lot of his limping is caused by elbow dysplasia, which I did not know existed before reading the book.
This has allowed me to better asses medications for him and to increase his Glucosamine and fish oil regimen, in an attempt to ward off more joint degeneration.
I also appreciate your answering my email questions about various aspects of treatment for my dog.
Good job. Anyone who has a dog, specially a large or overweight one, should read your book even if arthritis is not a current problem. Cause it probably will be in the future and prevention is always better then treatment.”
Robert, Newport Beach, California
You get what you give
But one thing I do ask. Please don’t buy this book unless you really want your dog to have a less painful and much happier life. Once you buy, you are my client and I am going to stick with you until we get things right. So please don’t waste your time or mine unless you really plan to stick at helping your dog through this.
I have also set up some cool bonuses that will really help you. These are worth $168 and in reality a lot more.
- For a limited time…A coupon for a FREE bottle of my preferred starter supplement Glycanaid. I LOVE Glycanaid and stand by it as the best supplement to get your dog moving again. To help your dog I need (as a baseline) a supplement that provides (in abundance) all the joint health ingredients. Glycanaid is the only supplement on the market that does this. So I am including it with the price of my book. That is a value of $39 all on its own.
- 6 months membership in my veterinary forum. That is $102 worth of fantastic advice.
- A mindmap for those visual people that shows my whole plan laid out.
- Videos and podcasts galore.
- Product sheets that detail all the important information on all the major supplements I suggest. These are worth $27 on their own.
I can quickly relieve this pain and dramatically improve quality of life for your friend. Remember that with this book we can do it all safely and by combining the very best of todays (and tomorrows) treatments.
I just provide the guidelines, you are in control and get to decide what works best for your dog. Be reassured that I am a real vet with real contact details, so I am backing you up 100% on this.
Revisit the pleasure of walks in the park, making up for all the time lost due to arthritis. The treatments I suggest are not expensive, but our dog will be healthier, you will be healthier.
Here is what you need to do. You can get started on this instantly. Click this link and you will be taken to page where you can secure the book as all my bonuses to ensure a great response. Then email me and we can have a chat to get you started. Click now and I really look forward to talking soon.